The most emberassing pick up line you ever used

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• The most emberassing pick up line you ever used

So...time to talk about your flaws and most awkward moments:

I was in six grade and I had this huuuge crush on the girl sitting next to me so with the knowledge I did have at this point of life (or the knowledge I didn't...) I thought it was best to seduce while giving her some gum.
    I was nervous as hell and when I finally pulled myself together to walk up to her and ask if she wanted some gum she said: " No, thank you!" That totally got me out of my concept and I was so stunned that I muttured something like "bitch" under my breath. Of course she did hear it and I fucked it up big time.

Another thing: I was in 9th grade and had this crush on a girl I barely knew. One thing I did know though was she was working at a super market. At this time I was always the "nice guy" and my friend said I had "pussy written all over your face, be an ass just for one day". Well, I could still hear my friends advise ringing in my ears when I walked into this grocery store where she worked. So what I did was, I got myself two bananas, a small one and a large one. I came over to her holding both bananas just a few inches above my dick and asked: " Which one do you prefer?"
    Well, needless to say I had a hand mark all over my face for the next 4 hours afterwards. It probably wasn't my smoothest move but after that I finally got some balls....
    :wink:
  • I had a situation in the subway where a guy approached me and we got into conversation, it all seemed good and relatively intelligent. I asked him what he's doing in Berlin, he said he's studying... so I say, well you must be pretty young still.

He asked how old I am and I said, 31... so he says I should try to think of settling down with a guy because I'm not getting any younger :shock:

I didn't keep his number...